And the award for the worst blogger in the world goes to... Yours truly.
No excuses. Just a busy bee who when she does have spare time, would rather watch fitness and health videos and "Kim and Kourtney take New York" or reruns of "Sex and the City" ... my guilty pleasure (Possibly because of this man, so dramatic but damn he makes a suit look good!!)
Either way, I'm on mid semester break and I thought it'd be good time to update!
So.. what HAVE I been up to? Where to begin..
The last time I posted was in February! So in the last two months..
- I'm still employed at Cotton on Body and ON PAPER, a back of house assistant for Topshop (I say on paper because I haven't worked there in agessss!)
- I left Fitness Studio and joined Plus Fitness 24/7 gym
- Where I received 2 weeks of invaluable experience
- I have two fantastic trainers/new friends who train with me and have passed on lots of knowledge
- The boyfriend and I have signed up to a nutrition and health company and we're improving people's lives one program at a time while also bettering ourselves
- I've picked up two clients to personal train on the side, this has allowed me to learn so much by doing a lot of research and receiving feedback from them
- While also joining forces with the boyfriend and running a boot camp once a night for our good family and friends - which is coming to an end soon :(
However, that's no excuse. I want to say I've "decided" to pick up blogging again now.. but hey..... it'll probably last 2 weeks.. (or less). I'll do my best hehe :)
We're about to hit the 5th month of the year and I'm so so pumped for what else 2013 has to offer! WOOOOOO !!
Talk soon lovely readers xx